2011年3月21日 星期一

哼唱

每個人心中都有一首絕望之曲,讓自己哼唱。




That I Would Be Good

that I would be good even if I did nothing
that I would be good even if I got the thumbs down
that I would be good if I got and stayed sick
that I would be good even if I gained ten pounds

that I would be fine even if I went bankrupt
that I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
that I would be great if I was no longer queen
that I would be grand if I was not all knowing

that I would be loved even when I numb myself

that I would be good even when I am overwhelmed
that I would be loved even when I was fuming
that I would be good even if I was clingy

that I would be good even if I lost sanity
that I would be good
whether with or without you



我會好好的 就算飽受噓聲 我會好好的 就算疾病纏身

我會好好的 就算重了十磅 我會好好的 就算 身無分文

我會好好的 就算青春不再 我會好好的 就算不再受注目

我會很好的 就算並非全知 我會很好的 就算心已痲木

我還會有人愛 就算被世界擊倒 我會好好的 就算滿懷怒意

我還會有人愛 就算害怕寂寞 我會好好的 就算失去了理智

我會好好的 我會好好的 無論有你或沒你

沒有留言: